Nts 13%; K2Ohh 46%
– Fruit trees: mix 150-200g / bottle of 16 liters of water, spray when flowering, after young fruit and fruit. Periodically 7-10 days / time.
– Acting on fruit off-season for fruit trees: mixing 350-500g / bottle of 16 liters of water, spraying when the leaves are thin, spray evenly on both sides of the leaves.
– Rice: mixed with 100 – 150 g / 16 liters of water. Spray before and after flowering are 7-10 days, periodically 7-10 days / time.
– Legumes, vegetables, fruits: mixed 100 – 150 g / 16 liters of water, spray at about flowering time. Mix 150 – 200 grams / 16 liters of water, spray while young fruits and keep fruit. Spray periodically 7-10 days / time.
– Other plants: mixing 100-200g / bottle of 16 liters of water, spray before flowering, after young fruits and fruit. Periodically 7-10 days / time.
– Only used for plants.
– Avoid spraying when the weather is hot.
– Labor protection equipment when used.
– Preserved in dry, cool place.
– Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
– Can be mixed with insecticide.